Chambersburg Art Walk
About Chambersburg Art Walk
The Chambersburg Art Walk features local galleries and public works of art in a walkable area throughout Downtown Chambersburg.
Why Art is Important to Downtown
Research shows that an active arts community helps to revitalize downtowns. According to The American Planning Association, the activities of the arts and culture sector and local economic vitality are connected in many ways. Arts, culture, and creativity can:
Improve a community's competitive edge;
Create a foundation for defining a sense of place;
Attract new and visiting populations;
Integrate the visions of community and business leaders; and
Contribute to the development of a skilled workforce.
Featured Galleries and Public Art
1. The Garage Studios - 104 S. Main St.
2. The Foundry - 100 S. Main St.
3. Community Mural with Isaiah Zagar at The Foundry - 100 S. Main St.
4. J. Bryant Photography & Designs Studio - 76 S. Main St.
5. Lotus Moon Gallery & Yoga - 27 N. Main St.
6. Community Mural with Isaiah Zagar at Main Street Deli - 33 N. Main St.
7. Mural at Northwood Books - 59 N. Main St.
8. Council for the Arts - 81 N. Main St.
9. Wilson College Galleries & Stickworks, The Bogigian Gallery & The Cooley Gallery, 1015 Philadelphia Ave.
*Also be sure to explore the Downtown Mural Project, an annual temporary display of murals from local artists.
For a complete list of public art, galleries, theater, historic sites and more in Downtown Chambersburg, view the Arts & Culture listing.