About the Sip & Stroll
Join Downtown Chambersburg Inc. for Sip & Stroll - Presented by The Stacy Mellot Group with Remax 1st Advantage, Saturday, May 8th, from 1pm-5pm! This fundraising event combines all that we love about downtown Chambersburg! Experience downtown as it’s meant to be experienced – while strolling! The event will have two "waves" of ticket holders (due to COVID-19)- 1PM to 4PM and 2PM and 5PM.
At our May event, Downtown and local businesses and vendors have paired up to offer some of the best wine, liquor and cider our area has to offer! Ticket holders will stroll around the downtown, visiting different businesses and tasting a variety of beer!
Vendors include for the May event: (So far) Lake House Distilling Co., Mason Dixon Distillery, Cold Spring Hollow Distillery, Jan Zell Wines and Ciders, Jack's Hard Cider/Atomic Dog Wines, Grand Illusion Hard Cider, Hook and Flask Still Works, Castlerigg Wine Shop, and Halbrendt Winery.
Event is rain or shine! However, should we receive a major storm, our inclement weather date is May 15th (for the May 8th event). Tickets go on sale for the March event on February 19th. Non-refundable after March 20th. All proceeds from this event support the mission of Downtown Chambersburg Inc.
Thank you to our sponsors!
*If you would like to sponsor our event, email
(1) No Open Containers. Ticket-holders must consume the pour within the indoor location. Signs and posters will be present to remind you. You will be cited if you consume outside.
(2) All ticket-holders must present their government-issued ID at the check-in table to receive a wrist band. Wrist bands give you access to the beverages. No "group" check-ins. This event is for 21 and older. Check-in table will be on the square near the Chambersburg Heritage Center (100 Lincoln Way East).
(3) You must have masks with you. Present the mask at the check-in table. Wear the mask when you are within six (6) feet of others that are outside of your family unit or when you are inside and are not consuming a pour. Please wear your masks correctly in-between your sips.
(4) Sweet Rollers will be providing Pretzel Bites. Pickup your bites at the square at the check-in table. Drink Responsibly; bring a designated driver. We also encourage you to purchase food from our restaurants. Contact Uber, Lyft or a local taxi driver. Vendors are RAMP certified and will cut you off if deemed necessary.
(5) Ticket holders must pick up their passports from the check-in tent on the square. Ticket holders are entitled to two 3 ounce pours of beer or the equivalent of 3 ounces of beer from each location. Estimated 7 to 8 locations.
Presenting sponsorship opportunity available, please contact Sam Thrush to learn more at 717-264-7101 ext. 204.
May 8 - 1 to 5 PM
Nov. 6 - Time TBD
Various Indoor Locations Across Downtown