About the Sip & Stroll
Join Downtown Chambersburg Inc. for Sip & Stroll - Presented by The Stacy Mellot Group with Remax 1st Advantage, Saturday, Dec. 3rd, from 12:30pm-4:30pm! This fundraising event combines all that we love about downtown Chambersburg! Experience downtown as it’s meant to be experienced – while strolling! The event will have three "waves" of ticket holders - 12:30PM to 3:30PM, 1:00PM to 4:00PM and 1:30PM and 4:30PM.
At our December event, Downtown and local businesses and vendors have paired up to offer some of the best beer, wine, liquor and cider our area has to offer! Ticket holders will stroll around the downtown, visiting different businesses and tasting a variety of beer!
Santa will be making a special visit!
Event is rain or shine! All proceeds from this event support the mission of Downtown Chambersburg Inc.
Thank you to our sponsors!
*If you would like to sponsor our event, email email@example.com
(1) No Open Containers. Ticket-holders must consume the pour within the indoor location. Signs and posters will be present to remind you. You will be cited if you consume outside.
(2) All ticket-holders must present their government-issued ID at the check-in table to receive a wrist band. Wrist bands give you access to the beverages. No "group" check-ins. This event is for 21 and older. Check-in table will be on the square near the Chambersburg Heritage Center (100 Lincoln Way East).
(3) Regarding COVID, please follow current CDC and State guidelines.
(4) Drink Responsibly; bring a designated driver. We also encourage you to purchase food from our restaurants. Contact Uber, Lyft or a local taxi driver. Vendors are RAMP certified and will cut you off if deemed necessary.
(5) Ticket holders must pick up their passports from the check-in tent on the square. Ticket holders are entitled to two 3 ounce pours of beer or the equivalent of 3 ounces of beer from each location. Estimated 10 locations.
Presenting sponsorship opportunity available, please contact Sam Thrush to learn more at 717-264-7101 ext. 204.
December 3rd - 12:30pm to 4:30pm
Various Indoor Locations Across Downtown